If you've been considering converting whole or even part of your monthly home electrical usage to solar, you’ve stumbled across this site at just the right time. In fact, if you read on you’ll learn why you can stop your time-consuming search for answers right now. I’ll help you to make the right home solar power decisions once-and-for-all.
You see, I’ve just released a powerful new eBook that will show you exactly what you need to know to help you decide if converting your home to solar power is right for you.
In your copy of "Solar Systems for Your Home", you will learn:
- How to get all the power that you need for your home – and not pay the electric company another dime! (pg. 19)
- How to get the government to pay for a large part of your up-front equipment and installation costs. (pg. 7, pg. 10)
- How you can get your utility company to pay YOU for electricity. (pg. 11, pg. 34)
- Exactly how to get an accurate and free estimate on how much it will cost to install a solar system in your home. (pg. 10, pg. 28, pg. 30)
- Who designs, installs, and maintains photovoltaic (PV) systems in your neighborhood. (pg. 28)
- How to calculate the size of the solar energy system you will need to power your home. (pg. 19)
- If you should convert all of your heating, cooling and other electrical needs to solar - or only a part of your home power usage. (pg. 19)
- How to evaluate if you have enough sunlight in your area for a solar power system. (pg. 19 - 24)
- Once-and-for-all if you can – or even should - design and install a photovoltaic (solar) system yourself. (pg. 38)
- Why you may be better off paying someone to install your solar system. (pg. 38)
- How long it takes for a home solar installation to pay for itself. (pg. 7)
- How long do photovoltaic (PV) systems last? (pg. 6)
- What are the components of a photovoltaic (solar) system? (pg. 17, 18)
- What exactly is photovoltaics (solar electricity), or "PV" and become the go-to guy in your neighborhood when people ask what that is that you have on your roof! (pg. 15)
- If your roof is ready for a solar power installation. (pg. 25)
- How to finance the initial cost of installing your solar system. (pg. 37)
- All the resources that you need in one eBook to answer ALL your residential solar system questions no matter where you are in the world. (pg. 42)
The information you have at your fingertips will cover you no matter where you are in the world. That’s right! The sun does not only shine on the USA!
Because I've only recently released "Solar Systems for Your Home", I want to get some more positive testimonials like the ones I’ve received so far before I start charging full price. With that in mind, "Solar Systems for Your Home" is available for a limited time for just $27.
If You're Not Happy - We're Not Happy!
You have a full 30 days to try our product. We're confident you'll love it, but if you don't, simply say so. The last thing we want is an unhappy customer, so we'll give you a prompt and courteous refund on the spot - no questions asked.
As soon as I receive a few more positive testimonials, I'll be raising the price to $47. If you want to put an end to your time-consuming search for more information about converting your home to solar you need to take advantage of this introductory offer. I encourage you to download your copy below as soon as possible as I cannot promise this price will be available if you come back later.
Yes! I want to download my copy of "Solar Systems for Your Home" now at this introductory price. I understand that I can download this product immediately after making payment. I also understand that I am 100% guaranteed to enjoy this material or I can request a no-questions-asked 100% refund. With this in mind, I'm clicking the ADD TO CART button below.
Remember, those who download "Solar Systems for Your Home" now will be the first to put an end to that time consuming search for current and accurate information on powering their home with solar electricity.
Don't keep waste another minute, and grab your copy now. Your time is better spent on the things you love to do like being with your family, and socializing with friends. And let the sun take care of your home electricity needs!
P.S. Look, if you’re still undecided maybe you should ask yourself how much your time is worth? $10 an hour? $20 an hour? Can you really afford to spend any more time searching while you’re paying through the nose for an ever-increasing electricity bill to your utility company? Isn’t it about time that the local utility started paying YOU for electricity?
Stop the search now and go spend some time with your wife and kids. Or spend the evening with friends. And make your decision once-and-for-all if you are going to go solar – or not!
Try Us Out for 30-Days - No Risk!
Don't decide now. Simply try us out for the next 30 days and if you are not satisfied for any reason just send us an email and we will refund your money - no questions asked and no hassles!